Tuesday, April 24, 2007






To the left is a few women and children from my village at one the cultural week picnic. To the right is a pic of me and my little beauty on Casey (my neighbor)'s hammock with her dog all taking a little nap. This is the work I do in Togo. And below is a bunch of us at Christmas in Kara in Susie's house....its Connor Melissa Rhiannon Sunny in the top then Dun myself Susie and Fan!


This is the most beautiful dog in the world, my puppy Wagash aka Gash. Its not my favorite picture of him but its all that I have on this particular computer. This is only a few days after I got him so hes still very little and his ears are down. Isn't he perfect?










2 comments:

Dr. Lolo said...

Your dog is soooo cute!
What are you going to do when you leave Africa? Take him with you??????

Tami P. said...

Well duh he is coming back with me. So we can all snuggle and be friends together.