Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hello again.
So like I said before a lot of things have happend in the past few weeks and I just found out the other day that I am going to be moving villages. Actually I will be moving from a village to a much bigger ville, where I will most likely have running water, electricity and a site mate. So it will def be a much different experience but I am really excited about it and I think it is just what I need.
I don't really want to go much into what happend here but I will be seeing most of you in the next few weeks so we can talk about it then.
Speaking of, I can not tell you how excited I am to be going home. It is just what I need, a little vacation back to see everyone I love. I wont have my cell phone when I get back but I will hopefully have my moms, and I will be staying with Karen in Maryland so you can always call her to get to me (hope thats ok Karen). Otherwise I will send out an email with my moms number on it when I get to town. I plan to eat lots of yummy food and spend lots of time catching up on the tv and movies that I have missed in the past year, and of course to just spend time with all of you and to see my sister get married!

Until then I will be in Lome spending way too much money on food and such. There is this great place here that shows movies on Tuesday night. Its 5$ and you get a small pizza and a small beer. Usually the movies are pretty new from the states but dubbed in French which kind of sucks but its still great to go to the movies. And not too expensive so its fun! Tomorrow I'll do some shopping for gifts so if you have any ideas of what you want might enjoy holler at me.

ok to be continued later :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey tami--

if you get a chance while you're back, you should come to nyc to see me. or i can come to you. i def want to see you. email me or call me or something so we can make plans because i miss you to pieces.

catherine.holmberg@gmail.com
804.694.7945


xo cat

Unknown said...

oh noo i just realized i missed you. i feel like a bad friend.